As a preclinical oncology contract research organization (CRO), our facility design was centered on the need to house immunocompromised animals and specialized models. It incorporates a surgical suite, gowning room, and holding rooms. In order to ensure an environment of utmost sterility, while also minimizing the workload by negating dependency on cage-wash infrastructure, Disposable Caging Systems are used at our animal facility. This allows for more investment of time and energy into scientific endeavors. Innovive, Inc. provides high-performance Individually Ventilated Cage (IVC) racks with a closed-loop recycling, and bedding-composting system for our facility to be environmentally sound and proactive. With less water, detergent, energy use, reduced maintenance space-use, and the reducing of ergonomic risks; the Innovive Innorack® and Innocage® are utilized at our company.
- Dosing by multiple routes including i.p., oral and i.v.
- ACLAM and AALAS certified staff
- IACUC Attending Veterinarian is DVM, ACLAM certified with over 30 years’ experience
- Vivarium featuring all 100% HEPA filtered, disposable IVC caging specifically designed for immunocompromised animals
- Digital data acquisition via StudyLog® systems software
- Molecular and cell culture facility